for Livestock / Poultry Auctions:
PA Department of Agriculture considers livestock markets essential businesses for providing a safe food supply. Employees and customers are strongly encouraged to take the following steps to be protected and limit the spread of COVID-19:
• Strictly no one should enter with a fever or respiratory illness or chronic medical condition.
• If you are sick, STAY AT HOME.
• Only animal bidders and auction employees can enter.
• All bidders must register daily at the office.
• Maintain social distancing, six (6) feet between people at all times.
• Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds especially after you have been in a public place, or after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
• If soap and water are not available, use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
Greencastle, PA — We are trained staff and livestock auctioneer specialists, with over 50 years of experience, working hard to get top prices for all livestock, poultry, produce, hay and straw.
Our customer base extends from East Tennessee, through Virginia, Maryland, West Virginia, New York and Pennsylvania.
With over 50 enclosed livestock pens, we can accommodate all your auction needs. Feel free to stop in, have a cup of coffee at Ron’s cafe and visit our facility!
You can now watch our Monday and Feeder Cattle Sale Auctions LIVE by downloading the LMA Ringside app on your phone.
Jeffrey S. Craig, Owner
Ag Market News, LLC